Batman vs. Superman is good enough for me.
Warner Bros. has just registered a series of domains for the upcoming title of Batman vs. Superman movie. It’s said before that the title is just a place holder, and the real title will come next.
Here’s the list of names registered by Warner Bros. One of them might be the actual name of the movie.
- Man of Steel: Battle the Knight
- Man of Steel: Beyond Darkness
- Man of Steel: Black of Knight
- Man of Steel: Darkness Falls
- Man of Steel: Knight Falls
- Man of Steel: Shadow of the Night
- Man of Steel: The Blackest Hour
- Man of Steel: The Darkness Within
It’s possible the final title will be without the Man of Steel prefix. It’s also possible that none of the title will make the cut, since Warner Bros. already owns SupermanVsBatman.com, BatmanVsSuperman.com, and BatmanVsSupermanMovie.com.
Which title is your favorite? In fact, what would you call the movie yourself?